Tuesday, July 25, 2023

His continuing daydreaming

~~ a Halloween date ~~ Hunki li Imagine You and I On a Halloween As a husband and a wife In our house Just you and me Intimacy ... We will turn off the light And light our candles The fragrance of red roses ... We shall slow dance To slow jazz Romance ... Wouldn't it be nice, hunki li? ... I am 25 years young single lady Yes I am tempting, seducing, and mesmerizing I am miraculously gorgeous Especially in my Halloween dress ... I do not think you can resist me, hunki li I know you are straight man I know you are a single adult You want me I know it ... It's good to be a woman It's good to be a single adult lady It's good to be hunki li's secret girlfriend Soon to be his official wife Even The first lady of america //:-) ... .. . Ps: hey beautiful Lady, thank You for the offer that no human man can refuse. But i..I... I'm not exactly a human being. At least I want to give people an impression that I'm at least a saint. Like, kinda divine like... half human half divine being kinda.. but thank You for the offer and You will meet and marry a wonderful gentleman //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment