Saturday, July 22, 2023

Not sure

~~ honeymoon with hunki li in Waikiki Hawaii ~~ .. I am 18 year old virgin lady And I am in a hotel room With This 45 year old man Named Hunki li ... My parents They were paid One million dollars By this naked man In front of me Right now In this hotel room .. This man is naked And So Am I ... And I am scared of th I s man... ... "Hey young lady relax "My name is hunki li "I am running for u.s. president 2024 "As an independent thinker "I am legit, I am nic3 "I am a good person //:-D " ... So He, hunks humps, He sees me naked He is naked And I did indeed Observe His male reproductive organ Standing Up and up ... Again I am a clean virgin female I turned 18 like 8 hours ago today So I am new to this... business..to say the least... ... So W h at do I do With This. Thing. In front of Me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment