Sunday, July 23, 2023

Hunk n hump without s

~~ Hey hey hunki li ~ Hey Hi hunks humps ... I am an 18 year old virgin lady .. And I know martial arts Got no tattoos or piercings or plastic surgeries or obesity or std or lgbt ... So hunks humps U gonna marry me tonight right ... I am a woman 18 years old A clean lady Yes All for u hunks humps ... I have resisted All the temptations All 18 years of my life so far ... In all my honesty Yeah There have been Very handsome boys More handsome than hunks humps ... But I refused And saved up My virginity For my hunks humps ... Just for y ou Oh... Hu nks humps ... .. . I am so happy To be his wife ... Hunks humps Hubby .... He is mine... I am his wife ... He makes love to me In his bedroom ... Like... Once a month... As He is a v3ry old m3n ... Ok ... .. . //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment