Sunday, July 2, 2023

An american dictator

~~ confession of a racial supremacist ~~ Hey Hi Hunki here How have U been ... I love all races I'm a brown supremacist I'm a black supremacist I'm a white supremacist too Every race is Supreme ... By brown race, I mean Mixed Races, Hispanics, Jews, Arabs, Natives, Indians, Asians, etc. ... I am not saying that we browns or blacks look dirty compared to clean white skin people. I am not saying that we browns or blacks exist in order for the whites to look good and better than us or outshine us or outstanding us. I'm not saying that. ... All I'm saying is that These days Whites are underrated And white is the most vulnerable color For instance If I *oo in white snow, it becomes brown If I #ee in white snow, it becomes yellow That's why I don't date young white ladies I think they should meet and mate good white men and protect and preserve their whiteness ... Let's be honest, ok? We browns and blacks come to white countries because we enjoy looking at white people with blue or green or brown eyes, red or blonde or brunette hair, with pink or orange or white skin. We enjoy looking at these purely white people and that's why we, browns or blacks, came to white countries. Caucasians are very colorful race, very photogenic. Their white skin looks clean, innocent, pure. This is why, in this brand of humanology, we discourage brown or black men from dating young white women. That's happens way too often and it is concerning. How about a white man dating brown or black woman? I'm not concerned at all because that happens very rarely and thus that does not pose threat to the survival of white race. ... I know I do sound like a racist or white supremacist. Now you know why most people don't vote for me. I'm too smart and too honest for most people out there. But, I'd rather lose an election for my honesty, rather than winning an election by lying and obeying the mainstream. They're the kind of politicians that most people vote for, the ones who say what people want to hear. I don't say things people want to hear. I say things that people need to hear. I don't give people what they want. I give them what they need. What these people need is discipline and education because these people are ignorant, I mean the 99.9% people who vote for others when I'm running for an election. I never represent people's desire. I represent people's best interests. These people do not know what's best for them. I do know what's good for them and when I'm u.s. president, I will take away their freedom forever. When I'm u.s. president, Americans will be my slaves and they will obey me. Otherwise, I will put them in jail Aand make them work in jail. If they refuse to work in jail, I will stop giving them food. Yeah, they will learn. I will make sure of it. //:-D Ps: as for interracial marriage, 5% exception recognized

No comments:

Post a Comment