Monday, July 10, 2023

Something strange

~~ an insecurities of hunki li's ~~ What does he feel insecure about? We are talking about this human in a zoo That we watch as if he's an animal in a cage Let us observe him A man named hunki li's ... Is it the size of his male reproductive organ? Or is it his balding spot on top of his head Or is it his squinted Asian eyes Or is it his lack of masculine muscles Or is it his average American annual salary that fails to impress ladies Or is it, "all of the above plus some more" ? ... What is it, hunki li's ? What is it that you feel so insecure about yourself? Tell me I won't tell anyone I promise ... "Well. "I'll tell you." ... "I do not like it when people watch me eat food." Why? "It's because I want to look like a divine prophet and I don't want to look like an animal who needs to eat food. So typically, when I eat, I hide, so no one can see me eat. I want people to think that I am a divine and holy being, and not an animal who needs to eat food." ... That's like.... that's ... that is not an insecurity, hunki li. "Huh?" That's a mental illness.. It's called anorexia. "Oh no, I do eat. I just hide and eat. I love eating. I just don't want to show people the scene I'm eating." You're weird, hunki li's. "Oh. I'm no stranger in that department //xD"

No comments:

Post a Comment