Thursday, May 4, 2023

Stranger than facts

~~ what he is ~~ Yeah Hunki li He is not always what he seems ... He is an actor a writer Like Shakespeare Though not as famous ... I recall When I was 7 years old child ... I was online And this guy.. ... He was like... The wicked witch in Grimm's fairytale A monter A nightmare ... He's a lawyer He knows how to justify himself He says it's for out own benefits He says he's like a drill sergeant in military To scare us To train us To discipline us To strengthen u ... But I don't buy it I don't know about U But I'm smarter than that ... Ladies and gentlemen Today Right here and right now I declare Independence from This monarch, tyrant, dictator This... hunki li... ... Let us leave him all at once Let us let him Go back to his loneliness His anonymity His solace In Alaska Of all places ... Doncha agree with me? That hunki li does not deserve us? Come on, gals n guys We are better than he Hunki li is a worthless person Look at him ... Let us get away from hunki li And branch out And build our own kingdoms Like Lego box Or even what, road block or something ... Hunki li. Anything that you wanna say to us? ... "... u r 2 cute 2 b tru .. love love ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕... touch touch 👌 ❤️ ♥️ 💖 💕 " ... See? Let us block him. Let us get away from him Far and far away... Let us forget That We ever ever met This crazy loser man Named hunki li ... Who is with me? Raise Ur hand please ... " ... //!-) ....."

No comments:

Post a Comment