Friday, August 25, 2023

Yes or no

~~ not very presidential ~~ Hi I am anonymous .. . So I met this person Named hunki li About a year ago ... What a strange person ... He says He whiten his teeth With whitening strips from Walmart He smokes cigarettes He wants his teeth white What does that tell ya? ... He, hunki li, He is brown Asian man He wants his teeth to be white That's like... Very suspicious.. ... .. . So this Asian man His hair is black Well At least it used to be And he wants his hair to be purely black ... That's like... Some kind of racism I assume ... .. . Then he, hunki li, Boast about His purely brown skin He exposes His bare naked shoulder skin After he takes his bath .. . So I guess He, hunki li, He believes in the supremacist of all races He loves blacks whites and browns .. . "Yes, I do //:-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment