Friday, August 4, 2023

In a farm land

~~ dairy fairy tale ~~ Hey folks It's me A fairy tale Princess A very young and beautiful Lady How have You been //:-) ... I am a farmer's daughter My father grows wheats and barleys For whiskeys and beers And for breads and grains My mother raises chickens and pigs For raising canes and burger kings ... I just turned 18 today And I met this man named hunki li In social media ... He told me To learn martial arts And hocus pocus focus on Education and career development? ... I'm like What the haystack? Hey man named hunki li? You don't even know What a silo is Okay? Do you know how charming My southern accent is? You will be surprised ... Then hunki li would tell me Late at night Via social media direct messages "No dating till 25 years old "Focus on education and career development and learn martial arts and diet and exercise, no tattoos or piercings or plastic surgeries or obesity or std or lgbt " I was like, This Asian man of 45 years old Is crazy What a senile senior ... Basically what hunki li is saying is, "Hey you young ones "No dating till you turn 25 "Till then "Be content with your quasi-romantic relationship with hunking ling the king in the hunking landing "Hunking landing ising ing youring minding "You are already in hunki land "And when you turn 25 "You will get a good same race opposite gender person "And get married "And graduate from this humanology school "And have your own family "And become an adult" ... Ok okay Is this man real? ... I think he talks to me Because he is an old straight single man And I am a very attractive young lady ... He may pretend to be a holy man But what I see is a greedy dirty hunki li If I were you I say, block him Block hunki li in social medias So that he can't see your precious gorgeous faces Hunki li is creepy ... In the middle of night He would tell me "Relax, young lady- "How about a brain washing session- "Please allow me to erase your precious memories- " ... .. . I don't know what this man is trying to do to me lately But I did indeed heed to him I learn martial arts and focus on education and career development I enrolled in college to learn about agricultural business and science And I do think about hunki li every night And that's good enough for me until I turn 25 After that I'll meet a good man Of my rac3 And g3t marri3d And leave the hunki land ... Well That's what he told me to do ... " //:-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment