Tuesday, August 29, 2023

A strange message from a strange person

~~ Hey love Friends ~~ Hey- How have You been? ... .. . The thing is I became famous ... I used to have 10 friends Now i have 10,000 friends ... I became more busy As I became more famous ... So If I don't talk to you As much and often As I used to do ... Please understand I became famous ... U understand? I became a very famous person. ... It is not like the good old days When You and I were forming A small local group ... Yeah I became famous And I sold out And I am very very Spent ... .. . It's been a year Since I talked to You My good old faithful Friend ... .. . I apologize For Abandoning You After I became famous I'm sorry ... But After my fashion Went out of trend They, the majority of the people They abandoned me too ... Now I come back to You My good ole Friend ... Would You please Forgive me? ... After All the dirty and wrongful things That I have ever done and said ... Would You forgive me still ... .. . No pressure ok If not Get out of here Get a better boyfriend ok No problem ... .. . Be straight and learn martial arts n focus on education and career development ty //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment