Sunday, August 13, 2023

Hot dog like a dog

~~ poetry ~~ Hey Hi It's me Beautiful Lady 25 years young and I met this man named hunki li Oh my ... I met him in online dating site I never responded to his message An I won't Never! ... Why? Look I'm 25 No tattoos or piercings No obesity I am glorious and gorgeous and young and clean ... Hunki li? Look at him He is 45! Old enough to be my father! Olding and balding! Gosh! If this man of 45 years old man Ever Ever dates me, 25 young lady That's like like pedo stuff ok That's like like very immoral ... .. . But I did indeed wrote him a poem P p p Pathetic penniless poet Here we go, let's go Girls- Let us mock this man named hunki li as us glorious gorgeous females //:-D ... Penultimate provides professional protection people Peaceful Peanuts pension pens Please people posting public pictures Pee pee Poo poo *enis tenis ... So hunki li Do you like my poem? Hmm? ... "Yes Ma'am, Roger Ma'am, Your poem is the most majestic kindest Ma'am " ... Good. It's good. It's good that I enslaved this old asian male... I am a beautiful single natural woman And I enslaved this man named hunki li ... I will feed him and chain him like a dog And he will serve me Pleasure me Whenever I want him to ... Hunki dog I'll pet him Like a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment