Sunday, August 6, 2023

Oh well

~~ America the pathetica ~~ I'm sorry The pathetic country I am sympathetic to America ... You got 80 years old man Joe Biden Who can't remember his name A senile brain ok ... Then you have convicted felon criminal Donald Trump ... 99% of Americans will vote for Those two deranged old men in 2024 That is how stupid America is It is sad It is miserable and tragic ... .. . I'm sorry Very . .. But Things will change for better I'm running for u.s. president 2 in 2024 I may get about 10 votes ... Perhaps one vote ... Yes I will vote for my self Huhnkie Lee 4 us president 2024 ... As for U Vote for whoever U want U Americans You vote for criminal Trump You vote for senile Biden You will get what you deserve Yeah So please place your bet Roll the dice You stupid Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment