Thursday, August 17, 2023

What kinda dream

~~ in my dream ~~ When I'm u.s. president There will be no more constitution or democracy or freedom in America I will be an absolute dictator ... I will dictate Americans What to think What to feel What to eat What to do What to imagine Even what to dream ... If an American person Ever should be having a wrong dream at night I will appear in that one american's dream And correct that person's dream ... America will be a very scary place to be ... When I'm u.s. president There will be no such a thing as a right There will be no more freedom I will take americans' freedom away And keep it to myself Americans will be my slaves All of them Americans will obey me And there will be zero crimes in America America will be under my absolute control ... .. . You don't want that? Then vote for Biden Trump DeSantis I guess you Americans don't deserve hunki li as your president Vote for those other candidates They will obey you You will enslave your American president You will get what you deserve ... When I'm u.s prez I will never obey you You will obey me ... I am not a leadee like Trump DeSantis Biden They obey their political parties I don't obey anyone I'm a leader And when I lead I expect obedience 100% Or else I will expel you from hunki land Ps: thank You for reading my fiction novels //!-D

No comments:

Post a Comment