Thursday, August 24, 2023

Be b

~~ be smart please ~~ Hello family and friends Hey there are internet fraud scammers ok I work and make money for my self I would never ask you for money Ok But there may be internet impostors Who pretend to be me And they may ask you for money for urgency ... It's known as phising attack It's cyber crime They pretend to be your family member Or even your boss at work So please do not trust those criminals ... My name is hunki li I work I make my own money I never ask people for their money That's what Biden, Trump, DeSantis do I am not like those dirty greedy selfish politicians ... So If someone ask for money And say it's me hunki li That's a fake That's fraud That's thief ... I would never ask for your money I work I have a job ok ... Thank You and Please be aware of internet fraud scam Cyber thieves Don't ever give them money They are internet frauds Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment