Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Kinda.. kinda..

~~ a presidential fantasy ~~ Hey Friends How have You been? It's me Hunki li Running for u.s prez 2024 ... So I have dis vision When I'm u.s prez What wud I do ... Lemme thunk about it 4 a sec ... Me thunks Like.. How about dis ... I will be dee dictator of this country It will be hunki land There is no more America Ok ... I will dictate you people What you must think What you must want What you must feel What you must do What you must ... even... dream.. ... .. . If you American Ever have a wrong kind of dream I will come at you And I will fix your dream Ok ... When I am u.s. president There will be no more America It will be hunki land instead There will be no more democracy It will be dictatorship There will be no more freedom I'll take and absorb and possess all Americans' freedom all to myself And I will eat it Digest it And absorb it And enjoy it ... .. . Yes I am a monster of freedom I want to eat freedom ... So If you don't like what I sat Go ahead Vote for Trump DeSantis Biden Ok Enjoy ur freedom ... You Americans ... //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment