Sunday, August 13, 2023

A midnight express

~~ an observation ~~ Hi everybody It's me 25 years young beautiful single Lady How have You been //:-D ... I went to online dating site And this guy sent me a message I was like What. A. Creep. And his name is hunki li ..... Look, man. I am a beautiful single Lady and I am very beautiful. I am very young. Look, old man hunki li I'm like, okay? ... Hunki li, in his online dating site profile, says this: "Hello beautiful Ladies, I am 45 years old and I am losing my hair like there is no tomorrow. I cook everyday everyday everything in my microwave. I make average American salary. I love celery. I love mathematics. I do drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes. Would You please date me //:-D " ..... I'm like... shocked.... I mean, Come on, girls. Really? Come on! ... I mean, Sorry to be blunt. But. Let us say what needs to be said. The truth. Yeah, the bare naked truth, okay? ... This man named hunki li He once said he is What, "Thy naked thigh king" Okay. Well, I guess he may be a poet or novelist or essayist or something ... But he got no money! I want Ferrari! Lamborghini! No money? No honey! I won't date a penniless man like hunki li! Do You hear me! Loudly and clearly! ... Okay one Mr. Loser hunki li. What do you have to say? What a small man in a big world. You know what I mean? You are small... like... right there... I'm pointing at it...with my index finger right now....so small...so so small... like... right there.....I'm looking at it.... and... it is so small... and pathetic.... miserable.... that's you hunking ling the king... ... .. . So. Hunki li? Do you admit that you are a pathetic person? " Well, I mean, thank You for thinking about me, Ma'am. I'm honored //:-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment