Sunday, August 13, 2023

Wow. I don't know what to say

~~ a pg 13 ~~ Hi everybody I am an adult single female 25 years young ... So i have this *ex slave in my basement A man named hunki li Right? Let's have some fun with this male doll Okay? ... Hunki dogs Ten toes I own Every single one of them Hunki li's entire body is mine and mine only I own him I purchased hunki li ... What was his price? ... Well I didn't pay him a penny He just asked me to be a single lady While he's my slave He asked for monogamy And that was the price tag For hunki li To be my *ex slave And i said yes ... So Hunki li is like a loyal dog I throw him a dollar bill And he is naked And he crawls on the floor And bites the dollar bill With his teeth And brings it back to me And he smiles And I pet him I say, "Good hunki dog, you are such a good slave of mine, very obedient " ... Heh He volunteered for it Hunki li Is a very happy slave Living in my basement I am a very beautiful lady Hunki li loves being my *ex slave in my basement is a very happy *ex slave in my basement is a very happy *ex slave in my basement.....

No comments:

Post a Comment