Thursday, August 10, 2023

//:-)

~~ an idea ~~ Hi Friends It's me Hunki li Long time no see //:-) ... I have an idea And it goes like this ... When I'm u.s. president I will rename this country ... There will be no more America It will be hunki land ... There will be no more u.s. constitution I, hunki li, will be the constitution Ok? ... So When I am the king of this country Formerly known as America ... People in this land Will not have freedom or rights They will obey me And me only Hunki li ... .. . You don't like that idea? Then go ahead Vote for Biden Trump DeSantis ... Those politicians will worship the constitution They will obey Democrats or Republicans They will obey and worship You ... .. . Me? Lol I do worship You But I won't obey You I'll make You obey me ... Yes I will be the dictator But A fun one ... You will sing and dance with me Ok ... So vote for whoever You want It's freedom right choice Election Republic Democracy ... But If I become president You will be my slaves But You will be happy slaves ... You will obey me But You will enjoy obeying me ... You don't like that idea? Then vote for Biden Trump DeSantis You will get what you deserve ... 99% Americans do no deserve me They deserve bad politicians like those I mentioned earlier ... But It will change Perhaps in 30 years ... In 30 years I'll be 75 I won't run for president then You young people run for it ok I'm not selfish n greedy like Biden or Trump, ok ... So U be the leaders When I'm in my 70s I will be watching U on TV And be mighty happy and proud of U Like being millionaires, prime Ministers, nobel prize winners, celebrities, presidents ... So yeah Learn martial arts n focus on education and career development And learn to rest and sleep well Diet and exercise Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment