Sunday, August 13, 2023

A midnight express 2

~~ an observation part 2 ~~ Hi everybody- It's me again- A very beautiful young Lady- 25 years young //:-D So let's go- ... So I never ever responded to him Such an undesirable man A man named hunki li I find him miserable and objectionable He, brazenly, writes about his drinking and smoking on his online dating site profile! How dare he! That's blasphemy! ... .. . Buy Well I guess he's at least honest Typically guys don't talk like that in online dating site I guess hunki li is still single Because he's too honest to a fault Well ... No I'm not gonna date him There are better options ... But I'm a little bit curious Yes he is disturbing and disgusting But Hmm ... .. . I mean He says he is a poet He likes it when it rhymes How about this then "Pathetic penniless poet" ... Are there more words that start with the letter 'p'? Like Pen Peanuts Or... *enis Oh. Ok. I got an idea. I got a poem for mr. hunki man. ... //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment