Sunday, August 13, 2023

Only yesterday?

~~ happy n healthy ~~ Yeah it's me again 25 years young gorgeous and beautiful single Lady ... So my slave named hunki li In my basement He is so happy and healthy ... Yeah I did indeed chain him As he asked me to, ok? ... But his chain is a very long one And my basement is a very huge place Hey look I am a very professional lady I am a girl boss I own big business I make millions annually And hunki li is my slave And he is very happy about it Why? ... He's a straight man 45 years old I'm a straight woman 25 years young Of course he loves being my slave ... My basement is huge My house is 100 acre mansion My basement is like an underground shopping mall ... That's where my slave hunki li lives ... Hunki li is like my pet dog He obeys me And he loves it When I touch him Everywhere Hunki li loves it when I feed him With my fingers ... Hunki li my slave Is happy and healthy So no worries ... His chain is long He does push-ups sit-ups pull-ups and two mile running In my basement Because I am a millionaire and my mansion is huge and my basement is rather big Ok ... Hunki li obeys Me He is one happy slave He volunteered for it On online dating site ... That was... ... Yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment