Saturday, August 26, 2023

When

~~ when I'm president ~~ You see, Hunki li is not about U.s. constitution or freedom or rights of America. No. Hunki li is all about hunki land. ... .. . When I'm u.s. president There will be no more freedom in America. There will be no more rights. I, hunki li, will take all the American freedoms and rights to my self. Americans will be my slaves. Americans will be under my absolute control. Yes, hunki li stands for dictatorship, not democracy or republic or constitution or America. ... .. . When I, hunki li, is u.s. president, There will be no more freedom And there will be no more crimes There will be no more sadness No homelessness Why? How? It will be like this ... .. . If you do something that I do not like to see I will put you in jail And I will punish you And correct you Until you learn a lesson from me ... .. . -- Huhnki Lee, running for US President 2024, as an independent thinker //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment