Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Two Mainstream Candidates: The Dumb and Dumber of Alaska

Greetings, Fellow Alaskans- My name is Huhnkie Lee and I’m running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. When I announced my candidacy, some people said, “Is this a joke?” Well, my response would be this. How about our aging President Biden? How about Congresswomen Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan-Omar, Marjorie-Taylor-Greene? Don’t you think they’re worser jokes than my candidacy? Ok. Let’s talk about Alaskan incumbents. They say, the incumbent Senator Murkowski got all the powers and influences in DC. I say, what’s good is power, what’s use is power if the power is not used? She failed to institute ANWR Oil because she’s incompetent, though she’s incumbent. She refused to do Pebble Mine, because it’s politically inconvenient. I suspect she’s not about Alaska’s best interest, but she’s all about herself, her bestest self-interest. She enjoys the power and fame. She enjoys being such an important person, getting all the nation-wide spotlight. What a joke. How about her biggest challenger so far, the Republican Party’s favorite candidate, who just got Mr. Trump’s endorsement? I say she’s too new to politics. She may be cute, but she’s clueless. We appreciate her ambition to run for US Senate when it’s her first time to run for a public office. But, it’s too blatantly obvious that she doesn’t know what she’s talking about, that she has no idea what she’s doing. So she obeys and obeys the same Grand Old Party’s playbook, copy-and-paste like pro-gun, pro-Trump, anti-abortion and all. Again, what a joke. An incompetent incumbent and a clueless cuteness. I call them the dumb and dumber of Alaska. What a shame. It's as if, they're shameless. How about me? I’m not a Republican-In-Name-Only like the incumbent incompetent Senator. I’m not like the cute clueless childish obedient Republican Party’s favorite candidate who’s so happy about Mr. Trump’s endorsement, not realizing that Mr. Trump’s prestige and his name’s sake is sinking away, day by day. I am not one of those mainstream candidates who’s rationality is paralyzed by their avarice and greed for money, power, and fame. Ladies and gentlemen, I am an independent politician. People may laugh at me. When they do so, I’d be very happy. Why? It’s because I’m a performer, a stand-up comedian. When people laugh at me, I will be very satisfied, knowing that I did my job well as a jokester. I made a movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltg6mfeG11s I’m also pro-Pebble. Mainstream and majoritarian candidates shy away from controversial topics because they are afraid. I’m not one of them. For more: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 Thank You very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment