Wednesday, August 4, 2021

A Fringe Candidacy, a Mosquito Campaign

Greetings, Fellow Alaskans- My name is Huhnkie Lee and I’m running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. I’m an obscure fringe candidate, so my campaign can be regarded as parasitic. A tiny mosquito sucks a small modicum of blood from a big mama moose. If I criticize two gigantic, Behemothan, Leviathan candidates, would you call my campaign, a mosquito campaign? Sounds fun //xD So, let’s talk about the incumbent Senator. They say she got seniority in the US Senate, she got this chairwoman-ship of big committees, she got this power and that influence. I’m like, so what. She hasn’t made any differences for two decades. She may have all the power in DC, but she failed to do ANWR Oil, and she refuses to do Pebble Mine. Tourism or commercial fishing? There isn’t that much money there. Pebble is $500,000,000 worth and so is ANWR. Combined, Alaska bags 1 trillion dollars. The incumbent Senator is a soft-core, ineffective politician. She’s just happy being so important a person who gets all the media attention. She’s not contributing anything to Alaska. How about the other mainstream candidate, who is Republican Party’s favorite and who got a ‘yuuge’ endorsement from a chagrinned former US President? She’s got a golden resume, with top school credentials, high federal governmental positions. But she seems to be a bird in a gilded cage. She is so obedient to Republican Party ideologies. She’s new to politics but there is nothing new about her. She’s nothing but a copy-and-paste of the laundry list of Republican Party agenda. How about me? I’m pro-Pebble. For more, please feel free to read my 40-page paper about it: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment