Wednesday, August 4, 2021

A Bizarre Independent

Greetings, Fellow Alaskans- My name is Huhnkie Lee and I’m running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. We got two bigly institutional candidates next year: the big incumbent Senator and her challenger, the Republican Party’s favorite, who is so happy and euphoric now for former President Trump’s endorsement. How about the rest of other candidates? I’m one. But there’re others. … Those two Caucasian married female candidates with huge and enormous establishment endorsements or gigantic national conservative party support, do you really wanna vote for them? Or, would you rather be true to your Alaskan blood and vote for someone more obscure and independent and stand-on-one’s-own-feet kinda candidate? Hey, I’m no racist or sexist. I just noticed, those two bigly mainstream, majoritarian senatorial candidates happen to be Caucasian married females. Just saying //xD … So. Most likely, you’ve never heard of me. Please kindly allow me to introduce myself then. I drink vodka, whiskey mostly, at home alone, at night, after the arduous weekday’s job is done. I smoke cigarettes too. And yes, I do regular exercise and healthy diet. I’m a single 43 Aging Asian American Alaskan male. Back in the days in California, like a decade and a half ago, I made a movie in Mojave desert alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltg6mfeG11s About a month ago, I wrote a 40-page paper, advocating for Pebble Mine: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 I’m for ANWR Oil too. I’m not one of those mainstream, majoritarian, scared politicians or candidates who are so obedient. Thank You, Alaskans!

No comments:

Post a Comment