Wednesday, August 4, 2021

A Jokester and a Politician

Greetings Fellow Alaskans- This is Huhnkie Lee, running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. Some say I'm a hobby candidate and my campaign is a joke. Is that true? Yes. //xD But, look at our dear former President. Isn't it a joke that he still insists the he won the 2020 election? How about the aging incumbent President? Are we serious? ... AOC, MTG, Ilhan-Omar, all those mental case people get into Congress, when they should go to psychiatric institutions instead. How about incumbent senate LM? She is just happy to be so important a person. She made zero differences, zero changes for Alaska in her two decades of whatever. How about Republican Party's favorite senatorial candidate? She is so happy about the disgraced former President's endorsement and that's how clueless a person she is, in my humble opinion. Again, what a joke. I mean, people tell me, I'm a joke. And I say, why yes, I am. I'm a jokester. I got performer background. Indeed, back in the days, I made a movie, you see (available in youtube for free): https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1747913/ And also, I'm pro-Pebble and I wrote a 40-page paper about it: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 So, the bottom line is, I'm an entertainer. A stand-up comedian. When people laugh at me, I'm happy. Knowing that I did my job well. My turn to ask you a question. Do you want to be happy? Do you want to laugh and smile and cheer? Then vote for me next year. Happiness, guaranteed. Thank you //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment