Wednesday, August 4, 2021

A Dark Horse Candidate

Greetings, Fellow Alaskans- My name is Huhnkie Lee and I’m running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. I’m a dark horse candidate like some others in this senatorial race. And I ask you, our dear Alaskans, to give us a fighting chance. The two mainstream candidates: the incumbent one and the Republican-Party-backed challenger one. I ask Alaskans to be true to Alaskan independence value and stay away from those Manchurian candidates, some programmed robots, the party puppets, the obeyer of their big campaign donors. This very day, I challenge you, Alaskans, to try something very new, and very different. I want you, Alaskans, to be a shining example for all Americans. Let us be the all-American people of the land of the free, home of the brave. I oppose the sheep-people mentality. I don’t think that’s Alaskan. I don’t think that’s American either. Come on, Alaskans. Will you vote for those institutionalized two majoritarian candidates, for what? Just because you saw them on TV? I object. I think we can do better than that. … About five years ago, I drove down to Seward and walked on the sandy seashore. There was this bull kelps washed up on the shore and I picked them up and brought with me. I washed them and cooked them and they tasted so good. We, so-called fringe candidates, we’re like you. We’re humble people. We speak our minds. Here, I speak my mind. Yes, I’m pro-Pebble. For more, see: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment