Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Controversy and Politics

Greetings Fellow Alaskans- This is Huhnkie Lee, running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. Unlike other candidates, I don't play safe, and I don't shy away from controversy. Rather, I tend to pick a subject matter that would catapult me into a quagmire of controversies. I've been in Alaska for six years and I guess I've become a sourdough already //xD So. Let's talk about our dear Supreme Leader, not of North Korea, but of North America. Yes, I'm talking about one Mr. Former President T. Mr. T was born with silver spoon in his mouth. He is not a self-made man. He may have worked hard and I bet he did. After all is said and done, I did read his autobiographical books, watched his reality tv shows, listened to his campaign speeches. And yes, I did indeed vote for him in 2016 November. He did good with North Korea and Russia. And at least he started building the southern border wall, though he failed to complete it. He also failed to build ANWAR OIL and Pebble Mine. He failed in Covid and BLM. Of course he failed to get reelected. He is one spectacular failure after failure and he is still insisting and misleading some Americans. What a tragedy. And some clueless Alaskan senatorial Candidate boasts about Mr. T's endorsement. A zany bunch. Do you wanna see something crazier? An even more insane candidate from Alaska? Here: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 I'm pro-Pebble. Thank you //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment