Wednesday, August 4, 2021

A Scientist, a Philosopher, and a Politician

Greetings, Fellow Alaskans- My name is Huhnkie Lee and I'm running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. As an amateur scientist, I like experimenting. My campaign is a highly experimental one. It's a zero-penny campaign, as I don't take any donations. As an amateur philosopher, I believe in ideals. I believe that American democracy should not be run by money, but by the People and by good ideas. My campaign is also a one-man campaign, as I'm doing all this all by myself, and I want to keep it that way, which is kinda Alaskan. I want to keep my political endeavor independent and free and efficient. So, other than campaign methodologies and approaches, what else is new in this all-Alaskan, all-American adventure in democratic election campaign that I'm experimenting with? Well, how about pro-Pebble-ism? That's a very hot button topic and I love controversies. I'm sorry if I disappoint anyone at this point, but I'm pro-Pebble. Here is a 40-page paper I wrote about it, if interested: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 The thing is, I can live without getting elected, but I can't live without freedom of speech. If the exercise of free speech prevents me from getting elected, I can live with that. What I can't live with is, a life of a politician where I am forced to say what people want me to say. Again, I'm an idealist. Hypothetically, if I become a US Senator, I will be sworn in to protect and preserve the Constitution of the U.S. and of Alaska. If the first thing I do as a Senator is to sacrifice my constitutional right to free speech, I won't be keeping my oath. So, that's my attitude as a politician. Thank You for consideration, kind Alaskans and God bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment