Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Real Politik, Real Talk

Greetings, Fellow Alaskans- My name is Huhnkie Lee and I'm running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. How about a confession session? We don't hear often from a politician fessing up his dirty deeds done dirt cheap these days, do we? Rest assured, I'm not that typical kinda phony same-rap politician. No Sir, no Ma'am. I'm a different kind. ... So. What do we have here? Well, I'll just tell ya. Real talk. Yes, I do drink every night, after long and hard work, Monday through Friday. Yes, I do drink in Saturday and Sunday mornings. But. I do drink at home alone. I never drink outside. Why? Cuz I got no cash to hire a taxicab. And I never drink and drive. Capische? ... I was born in america but I grew up in south korea. In asia, there is this awesome drinking culture. I learned how to drink properly from my father. That's how it has been for thousands of years in china, taiwan, koreas, and japan. Fathers teach their sons how to drink in moderation and how to behave well even when they're intoxicated. ... It's like proper gun education in america. Good parents teach their kids how to properly use guns. They teach them how to clean guns, and they teach kids to never point guns at people. South korea has no guns. So I never once touch a gun before I joined the u.s. army in basic combat training in fort benning GA, 2009. Our drill sergeants taught us well. Like good uncles. So we never once had an incident, though we carried fully loaded M-16 assault rifles around the gun ranges. They taught us well. ... The bottoms line, now. Fire can warm the house or it can burn the house down. A gun can murder a person, or save a person by killing a charging grizzly. A glass of vodka can kill a person, or heal and soothe a person by making him relaxed at night so he can forget about everything that happened during the day, and wake up tomorrow with fresh kind, some kinda brain reset. You understand what I'm sayin' right? Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment