Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Alaska, the Beautiful

Greetings, Fellow Alaskans- My name is Huhnkie Lee and I’m running for 2022 US Senate as an independent Alaskan. I’m not gonna lie to you like the two other mainstream candidates do all the time. I’m new in Alaska and I’m relatively new in politics too. But I’ve been studying Alaskan history and I was fascinated. Alaskan Natives came from Asia to Alaska like 25,000 years ago. I guess they wanted to get away from all that Asian stuffs and wanted to try something new in the New World. I can understand that. … How about other races? You may have been born and raised in Alaska all your respective lives, and unlike some others, you decided to stay. Kudos to you- How about others, the blacks, the whites, the browns, the yellows, who just came here? Why did they come to Alaska, of all places? … I can only speak for myself. I came here to get away from it all. Six years ago. The year 2015. And I’m still very deeply in love with Alaska. I’d never live anywhere else on earth. Yes, Alaska is special- … So those two big candidates: the incumbent and the ‘challenger’, the Republican Party’s favorite. You’re gonna vote for them? For what? Just cuz you’ve seen them on TV? Come, Alaskans. Let’s be true to good ole Alaskan values and be independent. Let’s do our own things. That’s Alaska. I love fishing and nature. But I’m pro-Pebble too: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3890437 Thank You, Alaskans!

No comments:

Post a Comment