Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Whh

~~ how dare he ~~ Omg hunki li Did u just came to my account Looked at my photos And commented, "Not hunki related " ?! ... "Yes" ... Look hunki I took photos with my local buddies I am sorry that I did not put a caption "Hunki 4 2024" On that photo?! ... ... ... It's all about u hunki li, isn't it.. "..." What hunki li U expect us to think about u 24/7? Hmm? "..." ... ... ... Like, we can't be allowed to hang out And take photos Without thinking about u hunki li? "..." ... ... ... Or else what? U gonna block us? Hmm? "..." ... ... ... I'm done with this crazy creep U know what hunki li I'm gonna block ya Before u block me Why? "..." My life is mine I m not urs I m sick n tired of u Trying to control my life "..." U hunki li I won't vo53 4 u "..." N u r vlock3t ... ... ... Bye bye hunki li It's been fun Now Get out of h3r3 " //x-o "

No comments:

Post a Comment