Thursday, November 2, 2023

Xmas after Halloween

~~ a bizarre bazaar ~~ Hi everybody- It's me- Do U remember me? ... ... ... I am a 7 years young Lady ... ... ... 2 years ago My parents bought me a cellphone With Internet connection ... So I went online And met this man In social media He was 45 years old An ancient Asian man in Alaska America Of all places ... He would direct message me Late at night And he would send me His selfish photos I was like.. ... Mommy? Daddy? Look at hunki li! ... Unbeknownst to him Both my parents are FBI agents And they are conducting background check on this guy ... My FBI parents are monitoring My conversation with this rather bizarre man named hunki li ... He says I am a good looking lady I was like... ... My daddy grabbed my phone and typed, "Hey hunki li. Do u love me?" And hunki said 'yes of course'. ... ... ... After that, My parents went to their bedroom and fell asleep. I've been always wondering What is it that my parents do in their bedroom when they're not sleepy? I hear some sounds sometimes ... Hunki li? R u still there? "Yes" I got some questions. "Ok" Where do babies come from, hunki li? ... "Well, that's an advanced biology class. You need to take some prerequisite classes first, like arithmetic, mathematics, chemistry, physics, geology, etc." ... What are you talking about. "Do good in school //:-) " ... My next question, hunki li. "Yes?" Are Santa Clauses real people? "Yes." Where do they live? "Closer than You may imagine. " What do u mean? " //!-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment