Sunday, November 5, 2023

Oh

~~ who he really is ~~ Hi everybody- It's me- Huqui li- Hunki li's wifi wife- Did u miss me- I bet u did Or else I'll block ya in social media ... ... ... I marr3d hunki li yesterday On my 18th birthday Why? Well I'll tell ya ... ... ... I met hunki li online social media internet When I was a sweet sixteen years young virgin lady And he was kinda platonic Until I turned 18 yesterday After that He just marri3d me Just like that I think he had been waiting Like Bridegroom Groom broom broom I dunno ... Hunki said "Hey my teenage bride, I'll pay for your college tuition if you marry me and I'm 45 years old //:-D " So I was told And I was sold ... How was it? The consummation of marriage? Like, the first night together with hunkii? Well Urm ... Hunkii told mii That About 30 ladies in the world have slept with human hunkii lii I have no idea what that miins Do uu ... Hunkii saiis Hii maii bii an aliien I was like ??!! !!?? ... So Did I sleep with hunkkii llii ? Yes But Il'm stiill a viirgiin Wwhy nn hhoww ?? Hhee fell asssllleeeeppp After doing hhhiiisss ssocciaal mediaa He's is an old man It was unceremonious And embarrassing Well ... So yeah I marr3d hunki li And I'm still a virgin I kinda like it //!-D

No comments:

Post a Comment