Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Have a snack hunki ok . Whatever

~~ I a t e him ~~ No I promise It was an accident I ate him I accidentally ate hunki li So sorry ... I'm 25 years young Lady Hunki li's wife And.. I did not intend or plan it It just happened ... Hunki come .. It's like .. I did indeed swallow I'm his wife I am entitled to Ok Ty ... It tested like.. Mushrooms I heard the rumor That Hunki li is not a human but a Mushroom Hunkus fungus amongus... .. . But I figure I m hunki's wife 25 years young N hunki li's 3 million sperms B3ing Slowly Digested In my stomach acid ... H7nki lis sperm w h ales Being part of my body After I absorb his sperm whales Hunki sperms Digested Hunki body parts.. Become my hair .my beauty skin. . My..knèe... My eyes. I love hunki Bing my body parts I love eating hunki li ty ok " //:-o "

No comments:

Post a Comment