Sunday, November 5, 2023

There he is

~~ who he is ~~ Hi you people I am a 2 years young Lady My parents gave me a cellphone With Internet connection ... ... ... Yesterday I created an account in social media And I uploaded my selfish pictures ... ... ... I noticed a comment It said "What a beautiful young Lady //:-D " Oh Ok ... ... ... I wondered Who made that comment A compliment On my youth and my beauty And my youthful beautiful femininity Who is this person who commented? ... ... ... So I clicked on that commenter ... He is a 45 years old man Named Hunki li ... He is older than my parents who are In their early thirties and are fbi agents ... Last night I got a direct message in social media It's him An old man named hunki li He sent me his photos And he said "I love You //!-D " ... So I decided that It is time to involve my parents To do background check on this creep ... My parents and I Googled his name And found that He is running for u.s. president And that he thinks he is a mushroom 🍄 ... So my parents and I concluded that Hunki li is a deranged man And it is our best interest that We block him in social media And that was that " //x-0 "

No comments:

Post a Comment