Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Hmm

~~ back in the days in hunki land ~~ Not so long ago Just couple years back Like 2021 Two years ago ... I hosted this open Zoom Meetings It was wild wild west ... Goods bads and ugliest ... I got banned my multiple social media websites for broadcasting this ... Some asked me "I will kill you or your family or your friends or my self unless you do what I order you to do " ... Some most mentally ill people would come to my Friday night live with hunki li show It was only 2 years ago ... Well Some good people joined us to Of course ok ... But For entertainment sake It's more fun to talk about insane ones ... So They threaten me "I'll kill everyone " I'm like Look I don't care if you kill all people You kill me and your self and everyone else But you can't kill mathematics Ok I'm working on mathematics U kill me Math will go on U can't kill math with a gun Ok ... ... ... But Math is optional What's mandatory is Martial arts Cuz Ur safety is mandatory Why? Cuz U will b future Leaders ... So learn martial arts ty ok gn

No comments:

Post a Comment