Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The the dot dot dot

~~ the money king ~~ Yo hunki what's up ... You took my wife You took my daughter And now you want my money too ... You want me to work All my life And give you My disposable income ... After I die with natural aging You want me to Sell my organs and body parts And give you The sales proceeds ... You also want me to give you All my posthumous savings You want my house too You want everything ... Hunki li To women You're a $ex king To me You're a $ex trafficking To men You're a money king To me You're a monking To me me You're a cookie crook ... Hunking ling the king After you die I shall award Thy naked thigh king's grave Not with standing ovation Not with glorious coronation But with pungent urination ... Hunki li Don't rest in peace please Burn in hell instead ... Hunki li is a #itch " //:-o " " //x-0 " " //xD "

No comments:

Post a Comment