Monday, November 13, 2023

Oh what ever

~~ in my experience ~~ He is like ... A black widow spider Yeah That's hunki li ... At first We were happy to meet And then He blocked me In social media . .. I guess He didn't like my profile photo Or profile name Or some of my posts Hunki li He blocked me How dare he ... So I was like I demand an apology Hunki li?! "Yes, I apologize. " ... That's not good enough. You make it, say it so easy, hunki li. "I kneel down before you and beg." ... You are lucky that I'm an adult single female Otherwise, You would be in trouble You know what I mean? "Yes" ... Go to bed hunki li Don't think about me I won't allow you to U r a one disgusting piece "Yes" ... ... ... Hey hunki How about us males Who you blocked for no reason? How about us guys? ... "Go to bed boys- I love you too-" //:-|

No comments:

Post a Comment