Saturday, October 7, 2023

Lucky lucky

~~ lovely lovely ~~ Hunki li married me Only yesterday As soon as I turned 18 As if He's been waiting and salivating Oh my ... ... ... I mean Hunki li must have been Watching me For years Like since I was a sweet sixteen years young lady That's..... how embarrassing ... ... ... But After all is said and done Hunkie li married me Yesterday On my 18th birthday All is good now //:-) ... ... ... Hunki li My hubby I gave him my virginity last night Hunki daddy was very gentle with me And he loves my legs ... ... ... Hunki daddy loves me everywhere Hunki li is a selfish greedy old man He's like... 45 years old And he loves the fact that I'm 18 years young Ohh.... He's like... ... ... ... Hunki daddy He touches me everywhere Legally and morally From what I've heard He's been fantasizing about me For years and years Oh my //:-o //:-0 //:-O //:-< //!-/ //!-[ //x-0 //!-0

No comments:

Post a Comment