Sunday, October 15, 2023

Oh?

~~ I married him ~~ One yesterday On my 18th birthday No It was my 21st birthday Cuz ... ... ... We got wedded Hunki n I ok But In our honeymoon hotel room He fell asleep ... ... ... So I was like This dysfunctional husband You can't function as a husband man I went to a bar ok ... ... ... And voila I got tons of attention from All these men Ok My hubby hunki li is sleeping He is 2 old 2 satisfy my needs I'm 21 years young N hunki is 45 years old He is just sleeping I'm like... ... ... ... I see many guys Who find me very attractive I know ... ... ... So The question is Should I go back to The honeymoon hotel room With hunkili And wait until he wakes up And makes love to me tomorrow ... ... ... Or ... these younger guys... they got more muscle than hunki... I dunno I just want to be entertained In my honeymoon N hunki is asleep He is not entertaining me Ok? ... ... ... So My recommendation? Don't marry hunki li He's limp And drunk Smoked Social media'ed He can't function As a man As a husband Don't marry him Ok Ty " //xD "

No comments:

Post a Comment