Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Oh. Ok . Of course

~~ ok ~~ Hey look If it is Your birthday Happy birthday I am happy for You I'm glad You are born I am glad You are here with me Absolutely, You are great You are amazing and awesome and fantastic ... But In social media Don't say to that It is Your birthday Or It is Your Friend's birthday Or it is Your family member's birthday ... "Hey hunki. Say happy birthday for my brother's sister's son's granddaughters in law. What do you say hunki li? "Sing happy birthday day for my remote relative ok hunki li?" ... Ok. I will... ... Happy birthday day to You Happy birthday day to You ... Happy birthday day to "my brother's sister's son's granddaughters in law" ... Happy birthday to You ... ... ... Ok hunki li You did well ... Your singing Was not Up to out high Musical standard ... ... ... Your costume? You wear Alaskan Walmart hoodies Chinese sweat pants Bangladesh yellow t shirt Ok? Hunki li U r a substandard an American ... I think we Americans Must Deport This substandard American male His name is hunki li ... Hunki li ... "yes?" ... Pick a country in Asia You are being Deported from America. ... China? North Korea? South Korea? Japan? Taiwan? Philippines? Indonesia? Malaysia? Hmm? Cambodia? Vietnam? ... "I pick Java island. "I don't drink coffee "But I love Java programming language. "I choose Indonesia "Thank You " //:-D "

No comments:

Post a Comment