Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Let's say what it needs to be said ok ty

~~ hamas n hunki ~~ Hamas n hunki We agree that lgbt is bad We agree that tattoo n piercing r bad ... ... ... But Hamas Look You and I hunki disagree on some other points Ok ... Look I don't kill people just I disagree with them Ok ... ... ... Do you know what I do When I disagree with people? Hamas? ... ... ... I just block them In social media Cuz I don't have time for those people I'm busy Ok? ... ... ... So I have this luxury Ok If you say anything I dislike I will block you in social media Ok You better be very careful Ok? Or else you will be very sorry ... I love both Israel and Palestine I love all people Ok So ... Peace on earth please Ok Or else I will come And teach you a lesson Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment