Saturday, October 7, 2023

No kunki no plz ok

~~ a campaign promise ~~ Look When I'm president I'm gonna have fun with prisoners ... ... ... 1 by 1 I will put this criminal In a cage With A Lion ... ... .. Next prisoner criminal You are in a cage with A Tiger ... ... ... They are all males in prison Ok Meet my Alaskan Friend Female Grizzly ... ... ... When I'm u.s prez There will be no more crimes Every one will know Martial arts Ok America will b safe under my watch .. .. .. But These criminals and homeless people in prison I will have them filmed And broadcast ... ... ... Like Roman empire Coliseum Gladiator I will have them Fight wild animals in the cage ... I will make prison Pay for itself I will make tons of money With criminals and homeless people I'll film The interaction Between wild beasts And these worthless humans I'll make billion dollars with this ... ... ... //:-0 //:-$ //:-x //:-% //:-@ //:-[ //:-& //:-/ //:-! //:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment