Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Yeah yeah?

~~ a question.. or some more ~~ Hunki li? "Yes?" Do U touch ur self when u think about me? "..." ... Do U know what my gender race age is? "..." Do U want to know? "..." Do U even care to know about me? ... .. . Hunki li? "Yes?" Do U know what my name is? "..." Oh hunki ... Really? "I mean, I have to protect Your privacy and identity. Look. There are very bad people in the internet and social media. Like cyber criminals. Very bad ones. So learn martial arts n strengthen Your body and mind and spirit. " ... " I do love You like Ur parents and teachers. So do exercise and diet and push-ups and sit-ups n martial arts n running. Be strong and smart and talented and very powerful and successful. Be the leaders. Mighty proud of You Friends 👏 🥰 💛 "

No comments:

Post a Comment