Saturday, October 21, 2023

Ha... happ... happppp..pee hallo...Halloween..

~~ ok listen ~~ Hunki li I am a parent of my 7 years young lady I am a straight single mother And I am a very beautiful single Lady I am 43 years young Just two years younger than u hunki li ... .. . I stole my 7 years young daughter's Cellphone About A month ago In the middle of night ... .. . Then there was you hunki li Talking to my 7 years young daughter Lat3 at night .. . So I let my daughter sleep I turned off her phone And I Came Back To my Own bedroom And ... .. I looked up your name hunki li In my own cellphone .. .. And I Was Intrigued ... What a popcorn man Hunki li is ... .. I want to date him He shall take me to a movi3 th3ater And buy me Th3at3r quality pop corns And w3 shall watch this movi3 tog3th3r And w3 shall Fall In lov3 ... Happy Halloween 🎃 ðŸĪŠ 😜 😋 ♥️ 💓 🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment