Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Oh.

~~ a night with hunki li ~~ Hi Hey U know who this is ... Yeah It's me Huqui li Hunki li's secret wife A lover of his life ... ... ... My honey hubby hunki li He sounds so innocent But By now U know he's a dirty man ... ... ... He's 45 years old And there have been About Two dozen kind n generous Ladies Including myself Who have got in bed with this old man I'm just one of them The most recent one to be exact ... ... ... So The question is How is it like To be in bed with this man, hunki li? Well ... ... ... I married him a month ago On my 25th birthday I met him 7 years ago On my 18th birthday And I saved my virginity for him ... ... ... The honeymoon night When I gave my precious previous virginity to him It was like... Hunki came in a fraction of a second Like Too... soon.. Then he went limp And he fell asleep ... I was like When is my turn? I want to experience Organic @rgasm too But his male instrument went limp Like Right away ... So The next thing I did I rubbed my private part All over his naked body It's not necrophilia Hunki's not dead He's merely asleep ... I just rubbed my naked body All over his sleeping naked body And I got my big "O" that night ... It did indeed feel like I was making love to A hunki li's body He was not dead But he was unconscious Sleeping But ... I guess When I was doing it I am positive He was having a dream of his life time How do I know? Well I noticed that Even when he was asleep He was kinda getting wet still I felt it ... What a shameless husband that I have //xD //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment