Wednesday, October 18, 2023

.....

~~ this guy ~~ Hi hunki li- "Welcome welcome //:-D " Hi I am a 7 years young boy I know you prefer to talking to a lady As u r a straight man I know ok hunki li? "..." ... ... ... So My question is Before that My observation is You really like Baby veggies ... ... ... I saw your photos Of vegetable soup In plastic jar Water boiled In microwave ... ... ... Then I looked more closely And found out All these veggies are babies ... ... ... Baby carrots Baby potatoes Baby tomatoes Baby mushrooms Baby cucumbers Baby bamboo shoots Baby brocollis Baby cauliflower ... ... ... You prefer Baby veggies To adult veggies How do you explain that, hunki li? "..." Like I told ya before Both my parents are fbi agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully They are monitoring Our conversation Right here Right now "..." ... ... ... And you are talking to me Late at night In social media When u r in ur bed Ok? ... ... ... Me thinks that My parents and I Have gathered Enough evidence To Put U In federal prison For a very long time ... ... ... Happy Halloween hunki li- Been a pleasure For real //:-l //:-$ //:-{ //:-[ //:-#

No comments:

Post a Comment