Saturday, October 21, 2023

Oh. Ok

~~ he is mine ~~ Hi I'm hunki li's new girlfriend A 25 years young lady ... It is a monogamy Hunki li is mine and mine only ... I let hunki li Touch me Every where ... Hunki whispers in my ears Gently and softly "I love you" ... I let him do it Like Making love Adult entertainment activities I let him I give him my consent and permission I let him pleasure me ... And the question is Is he good at it? Is he any good? The question is Is hunki li A good lover? ... Like Am I satisfied As a beautiful and gorgeous Lady Am I happy Being Hunki li's girlfriend? ... Well I'll be honest with ya all ... Hunki li He comes too fast Then he falls asleep I'm like... When is my turn? ... Would I ever get it? Would I ever experience The adult entertainment excitement The funny moment The organic very good feeling Hmm? //:-o //:-/ //:-| //:-[ "Yes You will, my dearest- "I promise- "I'll make You come tomorrow morning "First thing in the morning "Good night Sweetheart love love ❤️ "

No comments:

Post a Comment