Tuesday, October 19, 2021

World Love- //:-)

-world love, part 1- Hi everyone in the world family- How was your day? I hope you had a very good one //:-) Today, I wanna talk about empathy, if I may- ... I have never been to China But I learned Chinese Kung Fu And I grew fond of China- I love chinese cuisine too /:) -world love, part 2- I have never been to Russia. But I'm studying Russian language. Then i came to care about russian people too. ... I'm studying African history, culture, and religion. Then I became increasingly loving the people of Africa- Western African voodooism- -world love, part 3- You know I was born ithaca NY America back in 1978. I grew up as a child in Seoul S. Korea till 18 yo. Then I came back to America, to Wisconsin, to study computer science. When I was in south korea I used to hate japan Cuz I learned korean history.. -world love, part 4- Then I learned about japanese manga, anime, cartoons like dragon ball z, and nintendo video games and famicom games. And I learned about japanese traditional cuisine like udon, tempura and sushi and ramen noodles. So I came to appreciate japanese culture. -world love, part 5- So the moral of the story is As we learn foreign languages, history, religions, cultures, cuisines of other countries, We develop empathy, cosmopolitan humanism, pan-cultural affection for them. I think it's a highly desirable thing. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment