Sunday, October 17, 2021

Halloween fiction-

-halloween fiction, part 1- This person Came to my house To kill me .. I was in my bed I heard the noise So I wrapped up myself with blanket As I sleep butt a** naked ... Out the bedroom window I started running From this... Person Who came to my house to kill me .. -halloween fiction part 2- So this person Who came to my house to kill me ... Not sure If it was male or female ... I was just running away Off my bed room window Wrapped in blanket Underneath? Butt a** naked ... So I found myself A homeless man All of a sudden.. -halloween fiction part 3- But This person Keep following me And shooting at me ... This person Killed me ... I died ... And this person is alive ... This person did not commit suicide ... Not yet .. So I'm dead and this person is still alive... What do I do now -halloween fiction part 4- So I'm dead This person who just killed me Is alive and is going home ... He or she thinks it's all over ... No... It's not that simple... It's never that easy.... ... I may be dead in flesh.... But My spirit Persists.... Yeah..I'm ghost- -halloween fiction part 5- ... It's not over yet... You killed me And you are alive... ... How about I come to visit you Every night When you are in bed alone Mister or Miss or Mizz- ... You killed me I'm dead You are alive ... I'll come visit you Every night- -halloween fiction part 6- You killed me I'm dead You are alive ... That will not be end of everything No... It's only beginning.. ... When you are all alone In your bathroom In your bed I will be right next to you- ... Whispering in your ears... You killed me... -halloween fiction part 7- Yes....yeesss..... I'll come torture you Every single second For the rest of you life... You killed me You won't get away with it... I've become a ghost I'll come and haunt you Until you commit suicide... Do you hear me? ... I'll make sure.. ... -halloween fiction part 8- But There is an alternative... How about we forgive and forget? Hmm? Like Water under the bridge Like Jesus Love thy enemies I'd rather have that instead. How about you? ... I wanna love- I don't want to hate. I'm a lover, not a hater. ... -halloween fiction part 9- Let us not kill Let us heal ... Let us love Not hate ... Let us save Let us forgive and forget Let us understand Tolerate Protect and preserve Let us move on Toward the future ... Let us survive and thrive Let's live and let love live- -halloween fiction, part 10- Happy Halloween, everyone- Please be safe and be loving- Be nice and be forgiving- Love your enemies Like Mr Jesus said Two thousand years ago ... We killed Jesus We murdered him But He is right next to us When we are all alone- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment