Tuesday, October 12, 2021

covid fiction

-covid fiction part 1- "hi, i'm covid and i'm the virus." "i am sorry to have caused human deaths." "but i'm merely a virus who wants to survive and reproduce." "don't you humans kill and eat animals and plants to survive and reproduce?" "humans vs virus, same same things." -covid fiction part 2- "christian bible says God is in full control of the universe." "God has two kinda angels: good angels and bad angels." "Good angels heal people and bad angels kill people." "i guess that makes me a bad angel, as i'm 'the' covid virus. necessary evil." -covid fiction part 3- "a good thing about me being a virus is this: people can't punch me, kick me, or even hate me." "when i, the virus, cause illness and deaths in homo sapiens, people get angry and they look for someone to hate, kick, and punch." -covid fiction part 4- "i am covid virus. since people can't hate or punch or kick me, but since they're still angry, and need a target to pour out their anger into," "people target some other people to kick, punch, or hate." "first they picked china. then they picked asians." -covid fiction part 5- "i am covid virus. i thought i was bad." "so when i saw people hating asians for what i, covid virus, did to them, i was so sad. i guess that makes me not so bad an angel." "so why did God create me? i'm covid virus, so i'm like a devil, a satan."-covid fiction part 6- "there are some people who call themselves as satanists or devil worshipers." "but i don't see any single human soul who worships me, the covid virus." "there have been 'heroes' who killed many people and get worshiped after all those human killings." -covid fiction part 7- "julius caesar, hannibal, napoleon, genghiskan, cyrus, alexander the great, you name it. they killed many people and they got worshiped for it." "so why not worship me, then? just cuz what, i'm not a human but a tiny little covid virus? hmm?"-covid fiction part 8- "sometimes, me wonders why God created me, the covid virus, in the first place." "i understand, a grizzly bear hunting bison keeps bison herd healthier. a bear chases, kills, eats sick, weak bison and surviving bison becomes healthier runners." -covid fiction part 9- "when a bear kills a bison, people don't feel too sorry. when an american dies, americans feel sorrier than when a korean dies. when a korean dies, koreans feel sorrier than when an american dies. people feel sorrier when a closer-by dies than otherwise."-covid fiction part 10- "did God create me, the covid virus, so that the next generation of homo sapiens would be stronger and sturdier, as part of human evolution?" "i dunno. He never told me. i understand this is a difficult thing to talk about.""no politics in virus world."

No comments:

Post a Comment